Here is what makes the “NO-FOOT-STARTER” so unique:
· It can be installed without drilling any holes in the body or frame for mounting
· It uses the existing battery cable
· It uses existing mounting holes and screws
· The starter switch is totally hidden under the dash rail
· It can be used with the aftermarket fuse block
· It is not a permanent modification to the car
· It is very easy to install
The advantages of the “NO-FOOT-STARTER” are:
· No need to remove your foot from the brake while starting the car
· No more searching blindly for the starter button with your foot
· Ladies really like it when driving the Model A
· It works well on cars with air conditioning
· The car can be brought back to stock by simply reinstalling the old switch
· The engine compartment looks stock except for the solenoid sitting on the starter
· It can be used with either 6 or 12 volt systems.
THE STARTER BUTTON IS HIDDEN UNDER THE DASH RAIL
BUTTON IS ATTACHED TO DASH MOUNTING SCREW
1. Disconnect the battery.
2. Remove original starter switch.
3. Install solenoid starter switch with existing fasteners and battery cable.
4. Install the push button switch assembly under the dash using existing holes and fasteners.
5. Route the wire through the existing hole in the firewall and connect to solenoid starter switch.
The kit contains all necessary hardware including a #10 AWG fuse block lead.
Not having to take your foot off the brake while starting your car is PRICELESS.
I want to make sure I am sending the right switch bracket for your car. Right now I have three switch brackets available.
It mounts to the gastank screw under the dash.
It mounts to the dash rail screw.
This was designed for a 1929 Fordor.
Other brackets will be available when needed.
Right now I only accept personal check or money orders. The starter systems are built to order and may take up to two weeks to ship. The system will be shipped after payment has been received.
The price is $149.00 plus shipping and tax.